- A deposit of 50% is required on all taxidermy when it is brought in, except for tanning which is 100%.
- All capes, hides or skins of any kind are accepted at the owners risk.
- Occasionally there are defects in the skin, or deficiencies in the tanning, which we cannot be responsible for. In these instances deposits may not be refundable.
- All mounts/hides which are not paid for in full and picked up within 30 days after work is completed, will be charged a 5% monthly service charge.
- All mounts/hides left more than 60 days after completion without being paid for in full, become the property of Action Taxidermy.
- It will be sold for the balance due, and the buyer becomes the legal owner. Action Taxidermy is not responsible for the loss of any items left in our possession due to fire, theft, acts of God, power failures, etc.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Please allow 6-10 months for completion.
- Orders are done in order received, rush orders are 25% extra.